Effective October 1st, 2020
Information we collect
– first and last name,
– company name,
– email address,
– phone number,
– subscriber information from our payment processor (we do not store any payment information such as credit card numbers),
– all the content you post, upload or deploy on our Services,
– IP addresses,
– Browser type,
– Internet Service Provider (ISP),
– referring pages and exit pages,
– clickstream data,
– advertising trackers,
– landing pages
How we use Information
We use the information we collect in order to :
– Operate and maintain our service,
– Prevent fraud,
– Improve our functionnalities,
– Understand how you use our services,
– Process your transactions,
– Send you email alerts and text messages,
– For compliance purposes according to law.
How we share Information
We share only anonymized information for advertising and tracking purposes and we do not share personal informations with third party vendors or service providers.
We retain personal information we collect for the time neeeded to provide you services or comply with a legal request. When we have no ongoing legitimate business to process your
personal information we anonymize it or delete it.
If you are a registered user you may access certain information associated with your account by logging into your account or emailing [email protected]
Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EAA, you have the following protection rights :
– If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing [email protected]
– In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing [email protected]
– You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing [email protected]
– Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
International Data Transfers
The data controller of your personal information is FlashDrive INC.